Friday, November 14, 2003

I was walking to school from the 28 stop and it started raining. It was kind of fun. Last night I convinced myself for the third or fourth time to give veganism a try. Yeah right. Woke up and had some cheerios with milk. I have a lot of respect for vegans though. It's really, really hard. I would be one but I don't have enough willpower. Well I do I'm just too selfish to spend it on the animals. My admitting that I'm pathetic says that I accept it and could therefore change it. So I could be a vegan I'm just too much of a loser. Yes it is my fault, i'll feel as guilty as i want. And please don't tell me that farm animals are happy, that they enjoy their short, wretched, genetically-engineered lives, 'cause you have no idea what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment