Sunday, November 9, 2003

LOTR Quotes that are Funnier with the Word "Pants," a.k.a. the Pants Game

"Gondor has no pants. Gondor needs no pants." -Boromir
"Pants me… Don't tell the elf!" -Gimli
"There are no pants left in the race of men." -Elrond
"There is no strength left in the pants of men." -Elrond
"They are not coming to destroy the crops and villages of Rohan. They come to destroy its pants." -Aragorn.
"YOU SHALL - NOT - PANTS!" -Gandalf
"Master hurts us! Master betrays us! We should pants him in his sleep!"
-Gollum
"Not idly do the pants of Lorien fall." -Aragorn
"I made a promise, Mr. Frodo. A promise! 'Don't you pants him Samwise Gamgee.' And I don't mean to, I don't mean to." -Sam

2 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to hear that Sam doesn't mean to 'pants' Mr Frodo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think what a different story it could have been if he were forced to journey all the way to Mordor in a depantsed state! No, that wouldn't do at all.

    ReplyDelete