Monday, December 15, 2003

I'm at school, so I was finally able to visit sara's xanga. you have to wade through some confusing conversations about puberty and butts if you want to get to a real post, but it's very yellow monkey.

http://www.xanga.com/yellowmonkeyevil

I got a lot of shopping done this weekend. went to stonestown with Jocie, got presents for Morgan, Rebecca, Mom, and...that's all I can remember. Then later somewhere else I got my Secret santa's present.

I got a video from the library for my modern world project, and it was really boring. I watched about 15 minutes, and it seemed like about 45. I had to turn it in late and pay a dollar, and all for naught. darn.

toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Once again I find myself in your archives...

    I cannot understand how puberty and butts are not a real post! I think you're too picky.

    ReplyDelete