Tuesday, December 4, 2007

White the fading forests grow

Snowfall!

It's so beautiful! Absolutely magical at night. The world looks so soft and clean covered in snow, and everything feels silent and so peaceful as this faintly glittering dust falls from the darkened sky.

I think I'd forgotten that God created winter as well as summer and spring and fall.

I'm collecting Christmas songs from iTunes at present. I've bought "The Holly and the Ivy" and "Carol of the Bells." So lovely. "O Come All Ye Faithful" is next.

Tell me one of your favorite Christmas carols, dear blog reader.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I wish we had snow here. Maybe it would make winter enjoyable.

    Oh, and The First Noel (especially when JG sings it. *sigh*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite song is Carol of the Bells and Sleigh Ride (the version by Ella Fitzgerald).

    ReplyDelete