Sunday, January 27, 2008

The only other sound's the sweep / Of easy winds and downy flake



WRC update: finished The History of Love (superb) and read The Sweet Far Thing (flawed, but absorbing). Hopefully I'll post a review of the former; not sure about the latter, as it's so well-known already. Added The Queen of Attolia, by Megan Whalen Turner, Anthem, by Ayn Rand, and In Beautiful Disguises, by Rajeev Balasubramanyam.

P.S. The photos are better big, especially the first one; you can see the snow falling if you click to enlarge.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh. *sigh* I'm so jealous of the snow, I wish winter looked like that here. Do post a review of The History of Love, I would really enjoy reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. And I love that poem/song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snow looks so beautiful! Love the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete