Sunday, March 23, 2008

Day of miracles

The tomb is empty. Wrong has been made right, and innocence has been restored; sin is dead and death is conquered....Thank God for the gift of his Son, whose sacrifice allows us to return to the perfect joy of communion with him! Christos anesti!

"A fallen man, I climb out of my fear.
The mind enters itself, and God the mind,
And one is One, free in the tearing wind."
-Theodore Roethke
from "In a Dark Time"

"I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
-Jesus
John 10:10b

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!

    (I love your profile pic btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. :)
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter!

    Wonderful quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! (a day late) I like your new layout, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :) And right back at all of you!

    ReplyDelete