Thursday, March 27, 2008

I haven't really stopped being a child who does crazy things.

Tagged by Summermoon and Taiger.

Rules:
1. Follow this format
2. Copy/Paste the rules
3. State who tagged you and add a link to their blog
4. Write 5 crazy things you did as a little kid
5. Tag 5 people

1. I climbed doorframes.
2. When new people were at our house, I would run and get our Barbie tent, then proudly show them how I could squeeze myself into it.
3. I tried to take pictures of scenes on the television screen. Oh, and extremely close-up shots of our pet rats' faces.
4. When we took long car drives (read: seven or eight hours), I was most comfortable sleeping with my body curled up in the seat and my head on the floor.
5. I would make lists of hundreds of horse names and write descriptions of each horse's physical characteristics and personality. When I got bored in church, I would start writing them out from memory on the attendance sheet-like things in the pews.

Hm...I'm not much for tagging. If you want to do it, please go ahead, or send me a brainwave and then I'll tag you here.

3 comments: