Thursday, November 13, 2008

Anticipating snowcakes

Do you know what I have on my desk at this moment?

Can you tell what it is?


Your eyes do not deceive you - it is a pan for making snowflake-shaped cupcakes! I found at the Official College Student Suppliers (a.k.a. Target) for a mere two dollars.


I am on a baking hiatus of sorts right now, but once there are snowflakes outside, you can be sure there will be little snowflake cakes in my room.

P.S. Did you know that in Britain cupcakes are called fairy cakes?

10 comments:

  1. cuileann, something tells me you'll like this one :)
    tutus and cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but that's too much lovely!

    There is no way that I am NOT planning a cupcake party for my next birthday and mandating the wearing of tutus and/or crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Can I come? :)

    I love those cupcake pans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in for the cupcake/tutu party!
    I can't wait to see how they turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is probably the most amazing thing I've seen all week. Snow-related things make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairy cakes! Oh, I love that so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol whenever u make those cupcakes, you can be sure that 5 minutes later they will be gone and i shall have magically stolen them from the online world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahh, that is so awesome! At first I thought it was an ice-cube tray...

    ReplyDelete
  9. miamaria, if you figure out how to steal cupcakes via internet, please let me know! I could probably use your methods to send cupcakes by e-mail, which is something I dearly wish I could d.

    Gem - I think you can use them for ice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. too too fun. I like the ice cube idea too.

    xo,
    SL

    ReplyDelete