Thursday, January 8, 2009

A dilemma

So the alien ran away several weeks ago, and I don't expect I'll see it again, but I have all this alien food that I bought, just lying around my room still packaged and everything. What to do with it?
...

...

I could...no, I don't want to set up a seller account and have to bother with listing it and waiting for bids, et cetera.
...

...

Yes, yes. I will send the alien food to my pen pals. Problem solved.

Yes, they will love that. I'm going to tell them that they're Japanese sweets. [Sort out the pronouns there any way that you like.]

What? Oh, yes; I imagine it's quite safe for human consumption.

Now, the real question: am I talking about the extraterrestrial that landed on my dorm roof during finals week, which I smuggled home in a carry-on, OR am I talking about the Japanese tourist child that I kidnapped?
Because both of them ran away.

15 comments:

  1. Personally, I think the ET and Japanese child are in cahoots. They planned this entire thing! Perhaps you should just give the food to those less fortunate. I believe the Zac Efron Obsession Clinic is taking donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summermoon, do you have a fan club? Because I would like to join it, or found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about a cuileann fan club?

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Does this mean I get alien food in the mail? I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ee! eeeee! send it here, dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha...or you could ship the food to the aliens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd join a Cuileann fan club. We'd make pilgrimages to Iceland and San Francisco, eat cupcakes, and see if we can Irish dance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, you're weird... but that's why i like it here :)
    the pictures of iceland. amazing.
    and i tried to look for you on weheartit, but i don't know. i don't really get that site. couldn't find you! but if you see me (countrybelle) you should add me of course!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be incredibly honoured if you started a fan club. :) And I would definitely join yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would SO join your fan club! Though I'm not sure that I would if you really DID kidnap that Japanese tourist child...just kidding, of course I would ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am officially interested in a Cuileann fan club. It sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes yes yes! Pretty please? (With a cherry on top?) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, we've officially started a Cuileann fan club. Members are (so far):

    Erin
    Me
    Summermoon
    Edge
    Maya

    Any other interested parties?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Erin and mermaid - If even YOU don't know whether or not you are my pen pals...! ;)

    Countrybelle - Added.

    So this is what happens when I leave you lot unattended...haha. I like you, even though/because you are so silly.

    ReplyDelete