Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Insomnia

A map of me, of a moment sometime shortly before four AM.


Bach's fourth cello suite: ears

thumbs: hipbones

eyes: glow-in-the-dark sky-ceiling

thoughts: jumping back and forth across the border of "what might have been" and "what I will make happen."


Want to play?

What points would you plot to locate yourself, to map a moment? Remember, this being a map, the primary question is "where" not "what." [Feel free to use points different from mine, e.g. toes, eyelids, notebook, et cetera...]

12 comments:

  1. YES. I will play, actually...It's coming up on my blog soon, Miss cuileann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty interesting....

    I keep stealing entry ideas from you, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya - Yay! Looking forward to it.

    Cassandra - Haha, all good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think of is me sitting at a computer...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to go to class in a little while....so

    ears: pencils, coughing, clock

    hands: holding a pencil or tapping my fingers

    eyes: move back and forth from the teacher/paper to the clock

    thoughts: Holy crap I want to go home!! GAH

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Q - Well, I didn't write mine sitting at a computer, so I guess that's fair enough...but Q, your disguise as an interesting person is slipping! ;)

    PinkAppleCore - Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no! Now I have to write something interesting, or you people will see right through me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I've nominated you for an award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll try it. It sounds really cool. :]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Q - Basically.

    Maya - Yes! Received. :D

    Maggie - Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did this too :)

    I love yours...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Danielle - Yeah, I saw yours. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete