Wednesday, June 3, 2009

You are cordially invited...

Faith, Erin, and I will be broadcasting live from my webcam to the internet tomorrow (June 4th for you USians) at 5 pm Pacific Daylight Time.

Possibilities for our agenda include: a sock puppet adaptation of The Goose Girl, cartwheeling, and Erin's Samara/Sadako impression. [She won't admit that she has one, but I saw her do it yesterday.]

You will find our stream here.

The difference between this and a live vlog is that there is a chatbox on the same page, so you can talk to us [command us to dance, request stories, etc.] and each other while it's going on.

Lots of fun. You should come.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic! I'll bring cookies! (and coincidentally hog them all to myself)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my luck, I'll realize at six that I meant to watch it. I'll try to remember, though.

    ReplyDelete