Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not today, but sometime soon





















I will tell you about Sydney.

I will tell you about Em, Amanda, Liv, Rachel, Shannon, and Steph.

And maybe a little about Perth.

I'm sitting on Em's kitchen counter with my laptop eating tiny pink and white marshmallows, and she's making cupcakes.

I have been tripping over the sidewalk inordinately often. Jet lag?

1. Kindred spirits are to be found.
2. Don't forget who they are when you've found them.
3. Tomorrow afternoon I fly to Queensland.

12 comments:

  1. I adore the pictures of the daisies and the fairy bread. I hope you're having a wonderful, amazing time, and I can't wait to get your postcard! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've been having a great time. Have fun in Australia! I'm looking forward to pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Sleepovers.
    <3 Dancing in traffic.
    <3 Pillow talk.
    <3 Silences.
    <3 Driving.
    <3 You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have been wondering about you.
    Now I'm smiling about you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so relieved that you have finally had fairy bread. And am glad Perth seems to have treated you well :)

    This is my reminder to e-mail you some photos!

    --xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait to hear all about it! (Oh and I mailed you a letter the other day) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now you are with ISI.

    I am so happy for you. This all sounds beautiful and perfect.

    ReplyDelete