Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday inspirations

Hands, fingers, fingertips, fingerprints.

Unfamiliar places.

"Rosyln," by Bon Iver. Makes me want to die, that's how beautiful I find it. Ah!

Being [not just feeling] out of place.

Petticoats.

The idea of having interactions without having an agenda. Is this easy or hard? Unusual or common? How often do I already do it?

Dreams about sociology.

Ingrid Michaelson's cover of "Skinny Love."

A swing set on the beach [at night...]

Driving with the girl from the moon and her soundtracks.

Goat voices and sheep voices, how funny they are and how similar they sound to human voices.

An all-night Greyhound trip. Curling up by the window with my pillow, watching the road race by with Cat Power in my ears.

Body language.

Bohemian fantasies about living in a drab apartment building.

Being changeable.

Reminders that I am still a judgmental person.

Photographers who don't care what camera or film they use.

2 comments: