Sunday, January 31, 2010

Try to remember


I'm kind of dazed, unsure of what to say. Friday was hands-down the strangest night of my life.

Today: I take communion, sleep, peel a tangerine meticulously, pine for a suitable poem and something disallowed to do. Tremendously irritated with my pictures because they're so, so predictable.

Hannah driving back from the hospital at four in the morning, the snowflakes dusting down in the streetlights and stoplights like ashes, something acoustic, me in my ridiculous shoeless state with my throbbingly too-large eyeballs, but still peace, rest soon.

F-R-A-N-C-I-S-C-O in an ambulance

(Everyone's fine I just like I said am unsure what to say.)

9 comments:

  1. sending hugs, m'dear. and your pictures are amazing. They may look predictable b/c you are good at finding patterns.

    xo
    SL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think this photo is gorgeous. I can practically feel the texture of the light layer of snow. (And I don't even know what snow feels like...)

    --xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the intersection in your photo says to me:

    "I stand amid the eternal ways, And what is mine shall know my face." (j. burroughs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos aren't predictable, I love your photos.

    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah Louise - Really? That's not bad, I suppose.

    Georgie - I rather like you also.

    R. - Ahh. I hope you encounter real "live" snow before too much longer--you will surely be enchanted.

    Gabi - Adverse effects of too little sleep and too much caffeine....will tell you more later if I catch you.

    Noel - Gracious. That's tremendous. What is it from?

    pinkapplecore - It's rather in bad taste to insult one's own work in public, isn't it. Keep ini mind, you only see what I like best. :S But thank you, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. from a john burroughs poem, called... waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Noel - Ah. Thank you. *goes to look it up*

    ReplyDelete