Friday, April 23, 2010

Assignment: Donate other people's money

All you do is click a button on each site, and a good cause gets revenues from the advertisers. I'm sure you know about these kinds of sites, but I thought a nice list to put them all in one place would not go amiss.

PLEASE hit me up with links to additional click-to-donate sites, and I will add them to the list.

I encourage you to make a habit of visiting these sites, and perhaps post a collection of links like this one on your own internet space. It's small money, of course, but it's not coming from your pocket and it really adds up, because there are a lot of us doing it.

7 comments:

  1. fabulous.
    also, freerice.com - although it takes a very little more effort than a simple click.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was about to say that too Erin. That website is extremely addicting, too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. geekspawn - I remember us getting into competitions over freerice levels on LRRH. Heh.

    pinkapplecore - :) yer lovely.

    ReplyDelete