Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things that are making me happy

this kind of shaky sunlight.

how much time for creative stuff there is in the summer. baking, journaling, decorating my walls, taking pictures, writing...not to say I don't get restless without school or work, but it's so good for the creative part of my heart.

the verb "alight."

you. that is, the wonderful people I know through blogging, and even the quiet listeners that I don't know, but know are here.

experimenting with doing new stuff in my journal.

reconnecting with a lovely blogger who had been offline for a while.

exchanging mp3 "letters" with Erin.

my sister and her husband are coming to visit us this weekend for Little Sister's graduation!

shadows of leaves and wrought iron.

some more playing with my Holga lenses.

a pretty scheme involving a lot of cherries.

having enough money to send love packages again.

Fuji apples.

Little Sister uncovered my old Gameboy Color and my inner Pokémon nerd has reawoken with a vengeance! Plus, we did not have stuff like Bulbapedia (...or even Internet access, haha) last time I was playing it! Pretty awesome.

8 comments:

  1. I love the video of shaky sunlight. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassandra - That piece of sunlight makes its way around my room over the course of the year. It's quite beloved by me.

    Danielle - You played it too? Good times. Did you ever watch the show? My sister and I were big fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunlight is mesmerising! :)
    It's been wonderful reconnecting with you too! Missed reading your blog and seeing all of your wonderful photos
    I love all of your happy things x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also terribly excited for having more time this summer to be creative! And I hope we get to hear about your pretty scheme? Now I'm curious...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheray - smiles. <3

    Jenica - How much longer til you get out? Oh yes, most definitely will get a post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's the best kind of sunlight, and this list makes me smile. I always love your happy lists.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pinkapplecore - and I love you smiling. well, not smiling too, but.

    ReplyDelete