Monday, June 21, 2010

Answers

...to the question-box questions.

In homage to the most mind-blowing of all the Formspring-like questions, I find myself compelled to ask...

Who do u lyk? LOL

Sorry. I'll never do that to you again.

xoxo

Oh, you're funny. That gave me such a flashback to middle school! (And no romantic interests at present.)

When and why did you start writing—what sparked your interest?

In school! You know, assigned stories and picture books and stuff. Then we got a poetry teacher for a little while in fifth grade, which I loved. When I started journaling steadily for the first time, when I was thirteen, that was the door opening. Sometimes rather than a regular journal entry, I wanted to write about an experience in a more polished, creative way...I still tend to write mainly from my own experiences.

How old are you? (I'm sorry, isn't that one of those rude and taboo questions? In that case feel free to ignore! I just wondered...)

No worries, I make free with that piece of information. I turned twenty-one in April.

How closely do you follow onepartgypsy.wordpress.com? (I've seen you comment at least once.)

I subscribe to its feed. :) Gabi sent me a link to one of its post once that I really liked.

5 comments:

  1. Well, thank you for answering! Most of those questions were mine, except the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang. I thought you were older than me. You are younger than me by a month! My world feels so unstable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenica - You funny girl, if don't even want the anonymity you COULD just email me! Hehe.

    Debbie - Naws! Indeed, you turned before I did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! You just turned 21!! Sometimes i forget. That makes me feel so old and farty...:/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aipingplum - My first thought when I read that was, Does that excuse the silliness of my problems at all? Haha.

    ReplyDelete