Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things that are making me happy

watching an old Project Runway disc for the bajillionth time.

calling a douche a douche.

the theme song from season one of Skins.

my llama duffel bag.

washing the car on a sunny day.

(soy)milky coffee.

face masks and how my skin feels afterwards.

doing yoga on my backyard deck. even (especially?) when my neighbor gawks and doesn't smile.

watching TV shows in bed on my iPod when I can't sleep.

cashew butter on matzo.

farmers markets. (I just looked that up. no apostrophe, apparently?)

the nice nurses at the blood bank.

"Show Me What I'm Looking For," by Carolina Liar.

superglue. I just used it to stick the rim back on my camera lens, the heel back on my shoe, and a jewel back on my headband. BOSS.

and my sister has not only felt, but SEEN her baby moving!

6 comments:

  1. high five for calling a douche a douche!!

    llama tote FTW!!


    p.s. i did the balloon dart art in the basement, it was raining...as usual hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the duffel bag :)
    ...and the neighbor...hehe.
    Your happies are always great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that song. Love face masks. And as to the last one that is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinkapplecore - for a second I thought, basement? they have a basement? haha. I never went down there.

    Jenica - yeah, said neighbor has proven herself to be moderately cool in the past though. :)

    geekspawn - I knoow...! Little Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwshiz I love that Carolina Liar song so much. Hurts in a good way, I will most probaly just listen to this repeat ALL NIGHT:) I LOVE soy milky coffee, the best way to be! Love your lists xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Pieces - Yeah, I just heard it for the first time the other day 'cause my sister has it. Know just what you mean.

    ReplyDelete