Thursday, January 27, 2011

If the shoe fits, Che...

"At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality...We must strive every day so that this love of living humanity will be transformed into actual deeds, into acts that serve as examples, as a moving force."
- Che Guevara

"You might think love of humanity in general was safe, but it isn't. If you leave out justice you'll find yourself breaking agreements and faking evidence in trials 'for the sake of humanity' and become in the end a cruel and treacherous man."
- C.S. Lewis

4 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to comment on the Iceland webcam. The first time I visited, it was dark (time difference) and the screen was sparkle-pixelated by constantly changing hexagons of raindrops. I was enchanted.

    Then I visited again today. Raindrops again. does it do nothing but rain in Iceland?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber - Ha, it's never been raining when I've checked it. I do adore that window.

    Debbie - Hi George!

    ReplyDelete