Saturday, February 5, 2011

A little project, just for fun and to see what happens

Send me, by email, some text that would fit on an index card when handwritten. Anything. Your words or someone else's.

And send me an address. Yours or someone else's.

I will randomly match each submitted chunk of text with one of the submitted addreses and write both on the back of an old, randomly chosen 4x6 print of mine. And I will mail it.

My email address is wie.ein.lied[at]gmail[dot]com.

If you feel like tweeting, sharing, or otherwise linking this post, the more the merrier.

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I'm in. Just emailed you now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab idea! I blogged about it at the bottom of my post for today. And I also email you earlier.

    Lovely Idea ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this idea! I am going to think of something really awesome and come back! As for how thy put the fire out.. that's coming up next. I felt your empathy (sympahty? I always get confused!) across the oceans. Thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leonie and Holly - so pleased to have you participating!

    Lexi - Good, do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea! I'll email you later. :)

    One question: can we put down multiple addresses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi - Si, just make it be the same number as of text submissions you send.

    ReplyDelete