Sunday, September 18, 2011

Peach & Plum & the end of a day






Central Illinois. A botanical garden for the cornfield-dwellers.

We were both rather worn out that weekend. We spent a lot of time in the car and asleep. But it was nice to share each other's company, and it was nice for me not to feel like I had to act happier and more energetic than I was feeling. This surprised me — that it can still be good to share time and space with friends even apart from fun and good moods and laughter, etc... I'm not articulating well, but you know what I mean? Anyway, it is.

5 comments:

  1. SL - Thank you. They always make me think of wooland fantasies, fairy picture books, etc. My friend said the pond was full of their flowers earlier in the summer...I hope to see that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh...yeah, you were in an awesome mood that day...;)

    <3 u, Mrs. Peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean. Lovely photoset.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aipingplum - Thanks fer bearin' with me. It's nice not to be fake cheery. Lahv you too.

    Jenica - Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete