Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happiness and gratitudes

• wrapping up in a big shawl to read or blog

• the German word for "litigious" is "lawsuit-addicted." As my professor used to say, deutsche Sprache, schöne Sprache.

• Mary Daly

• the assigned ethnographies in my anthro elective

• nightclouds

• fisherman pants

• Mozilla Thunderbird

• golden leaves against moody gray skies

• tea and blankets with a friend on the grass/under the trees/in the backyard

• Sui's Letter

• finding a quality travel mug at the campus donation center, and how much it improves my quality of life

• the gift of trust from others

• a silly addictive teen gymnastics drama on instant streaming

7 comments:

  1. I had to google fisherman pants. They seem kind of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenica - They are the comfiest pants I've ever had, so much so I've pressed them into service as yoga pants as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAKE IT OR BREAK IT? hahahaha. I've...definitely watched that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin - OMG! :D Nice CATCH. Yes, indeed, hahahaha. It's so laughable (how many plot points hinge on someone eavesdropping just out of sight?) and yet I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. I honestly almost cried during the first season finale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg this is so great. it is SO ridiculous and I totally almost-cried in that episode, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend made me watch a couple episodes of Make It or Break It and I didn't want to, but oh my goodness it IS so addictive. I kept wondering why I wasn't moving away from the screen, but I stayed right there for a few more hours than I should probably admit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erin and Fé - AHH, this is the best happy accident. We all have the same guilty pleasure. Yesss. (Why is it so addictive, by the way???)

    ReplyDelete