Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

• hot lemon water

• halving the number of Tumblr blogs I follow

• a possible loan of my DREAM camera from a Flickr neighbor and acquaintance-of-a-friend (which is slightly making me freak out)

• and speaking of amazing internet folk, the gift of a Flickr pro account through 2013 from Erin and Will, jeez!

• being done with school

• waking up with the Pacific on the horizon

• my first cup of green chai, courtesy of Ellie

• possibilities and freedom

• retrospect

free Beach House tracks including my addiction "Zebra"

• our little me-sized Christmas tree

4 comments:

  1. I hear you on retrospect.

    also! I want to see this christmas tree.

    also! I like beach house too, we are meant to be. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I approve this post for its mention of me. also, I miss the Pacific... it's a 20 minute walk if I want to see the Canal... but Sean will be moving into my old house, and then, I can see Hood Canal from the deck again in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sui - I took a picture last night when we were decorating it! Almost at the end of that roll, too.

    Elizabeth - *pondering how much the Canal is ocean* Does it have waves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it kinda has waves. just little lapping ones though.

    ReplyDelete