Monday, July 30, 2012

Week in photos (189-195)

Happy news! I finally took my digital compact to this wonderful repair shop, Camera Heaven (in the Tenderloin). It was a simple repair job apparently; the owner had it in his hand for less than a minute, and he charged me nothing!

So now, thirteen months after breaking off my point-and-shoot 365, I am picking it up again.

Untitled 189/365.  

Untitled 190/365. My mom and I have been spending a lot of time here.

Untitled
191/365. It weirds me out when Band-Aids do this.

Untitled 
192/365. Drake's Beach with Odessa.

Untitled 193/365. I love how this dress makes me feel.

Untitled 194/365. Niece and her mama's skirt.
Untitled
195/365. Vacation.

9 comments:

  1. looks like an awesome dress.

    yay pacific ocean! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sui - it is beautiful and comfortable and cost me $12. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...your niece looks so big now! So purty!
    And that's a beautiful photo of Drake's Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. odessa - she had a growth spurt and she is TALL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. niece is getting so BIG !

    and we have those exact same beach chairs, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin - Costco, I think? Heh. Yeah, she is tall for her age, and as I keep saying, a proper child now, no longer a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it the nicest when people fix things or do something that would normally cost, but they choose not to charge?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for fixed point and shoot!!! Wish mine could be fixed, too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. plum - The poor little robot. You should give disposables a try, they're good light fun as well.

    ReplyDelete