Monday, September 3, 2012

Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

Untitled

• days when my hair behaves

• fangirling over the TV show Dance Academy with Odessa

• good secondhand clothing finds when I have trade credit

• managing to get up when the sun is still more in the east than overhead

• excellent Antipodeans to look forward to hanging out with

• in particular the ones who have also volunteered to host and guide me around places — lovely people are lovely

• getting out of the house when I need to

• stellar customer service

• my little sister

• the perfect pairing of unsweetened black tea with frosted cake

6 comments:

  1. eeek i need to see you before you leave! as long as you can handle my extrovert-ness ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things that are making me happy: you just used the word Antipodeans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing - Hee. It's a nice fit when one needs to include a Kiwi without forgetting her as such.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's always fun times to fangirl with you, holly. :)
    and yes, i love the word Antipodeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. odessa - I was really just being selfish when I told you to watch that show. ;)

    ReplyDelete