Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hello, Indian Ocean

Untitled

I'm staying at my friend Shannon's house here on the Western Australian coast for the next while. (She wanted babysitting and some help around the house, and I wanted a way to be in Australia for an extended period without draining my savings, so we've made a nice trade.)

My ticket home from Sydney is booked for early December, but I'm pondering the possibility of rebooking it for later in 2013 and getting a different visa that permits work so I can go back to Sydney and stay for up to a year. I've got plenty of time to mull that over, though.

I've got plenty of time, period. I need to make a daily routine for myself and figure out what I want to accomplish with all the hours I have...

And of course I've got lots to share with you from the past two weeks of travel.

yours,
Holly.

5 comments:

  1. Breathtaking photo! Is the shore solid rock?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenica - No, does it look so? It's actually just seafoam in the photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh! I thought the foam was water and the water, rock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, lovely. i'm happy for you. and can't wait to hear all about your 2 week travels. did you by any chance go to the DA cafe? please tell me yes. :)

    also, you can definitely borrow my Kinfolk mag when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odessa - Sadly the cafe they mentioned on their site (the dance school/company) was not the same one, but I definitely walked where the show's cafe is normally set up. I will send you some pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete