Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

Untitled

• houses with electric kettles

• the word estuary

• big trampolines

• quiet and spaciousness and warmth

• the sound of the wind in the gum trees

• living near the ocean

• a bicycle to borrow

• Skype

• Australian clouds

• unfamiliar stars

• that I learned during college how to live in smaller towns/suburbs

• "You seem older."

• the company of an enjoyable book lent to me by a good friend

• my friends and my mom, who give me support and listening ears when I need them

• sound sleep under a particularly cozy duvet

• oat milk

• asparagus

• and fond Sydney memories to return to.

3 comments:

  1. Asparagus doesn't get enough love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenica - I had it on toast with eggs in Sydney and have been replicating that. It's so easy to like, I don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds delicious--I'll have to try it next time I get the chance.

    ReplyDelete