Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Gratitudes/things that are making me happy

Untitled

• gifts of flowers

• being able to text for free now with my Sydney sister (Belle's got a new phone finally and international iMessaging is free, wheee)

• when the favorite wine of a terrible(ish) person turns out to be a terrible wine

• carrot-beet juice

• the view from Fort Funston

• the little collie that sometimes hangs out at the office I clean, and the way he nudges the back of my leg with his nose for attention

• meditating

• going out with just the right people on just the right occasion

4 comments:

  1. the wine. you're so petty my dear. but aren't we all? it makes me love you all the more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth - it's the small things, ya know. i love you too lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got lost for a little while when your domain name expired but Sui told me how to find your blog again yesterday so I'm happy to be here again. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. nowandnowandnow - She told me so just shortly before I received your comment! Thank you for finding me, Kait.

    ReplyDelete