Monday, December 23, 2019

Gratitudes + things that are making me happy

Untitled

• Animal rights reading (although I seem now to have misplaced the book in question, 60% of my way through it...)

Bibliopedestrianism - both the practice and the word

• Gentle yoga videos

• Anniversary plans

• Singing with friends

• Blog comments

• Pared-down Twitter (I shaved away most of my follows and followers)

• No Instagram anymore

• Being the girlfriend of a grad student who is currently done with finals!

• Flannel sheets

• Short work weeks

• Doing my best at work, and my best getting better

• Bouquets of what's actually growing in December in Northern California (currently: marigolds, eucalyptus, fir, and some other things I can't name)

• A break from Hebrew classes, and plans to fill it in with Hebrew-language movies

• Weekend breakfast the way my girlfriend's grandparents have it: tomato-cucumber-green onion salad, and cheese on bread

Call the Midwife

2 comments:

  1. I already told you this offline, but gosh this post made me so so so so happy! And I LOVE that I've gotten you into Israeli/Arab salad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is especially pleasing as a breakfast food, and *especially* with the fresh bread going on on the same plate.

      I really like writing and looking back on these posts too. <3

      Delete