Monday, April 20, 2020

Gratitudes & things that are making me happy

Untitled

• Hearing the neighborhood peacock's evening cries

Having a neighborhood peacock

• And most of all, finally FINDING the neighborhood peacock

• Tiger Balm and CBD salve for a sore muscle

• Flowers blooming and coming up everywhere

• Doing Hebrew worksheets first thing after cereal on a Saturday morning, while others are still asleep and the apartment is quiet. I love language worksheets.

• Reorganizing my closet for greater accessibility/efficiency (I am boring)

Orphan Black

• Long late evenings now

• Reading from a big photo-heavy book about the oceans to wake up in the morning

• Being able to run a little faster now

• Experiencing prolonged lucidity while dreaming for the first time

• Starting to re-make some workday routines for my working-from-home purposes

•  Hearing cat people using their cat voices in other languages

No comments:

Post a Comment