Saturday, September 19, 2020

Point & shoot photo album: August 2020

Untitled
Candle bath to cure some tension.
Untitled
Morning sleepiness and loving it.
Untitled
An unusual white peach variety that has a trademark stripe of golden flesh running through it - exactly on the cleft.
Untitled

Untitled
Treasures left by my coworkers for me to find on returning for my once-a-week office day.
Untitled
Those dry-farmed tomatoes...incredible.
Untitled
Look at these fallopian shapes!
Untitled
Celebratory fancy take-out dessert - for my girlfriend's last final exam and me getting a raise.
Untitled
Relishing the evenings as they get earlier.

2 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! And huzzah on getting a raise during quarantine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had started finagling it earlier in the year and was honestly surprised that it still came through. Huzzah indeed.

      Delete