Thursday, October 7, 2021

Days, lately, in photos

IMG_3563 Hot days in a top-floor apartment = blinds down all afternoon, big fan blasting. It still reliably gets 10 degrees hotter inside than outside on those days.

Untitled Immature acorns.

Untitled
A nice neighbor. I say hi to her every time I pass her yard.

IMG_3556 Add pomegranates to the list of fruits I have seen successfully cultivated by home gardeners in my area. Another recent addition: olives!

Untitled
I have taken up coloring again to keep my hands busy during team meetings on Zoom.

Untitled

Untitled Our girl.

Untitled Beautiful color from the liquidambar trees.

Untitled
My shady walks are becoming gradually less so...

Untitled Rosehips are ripening, and reminding me it's a good time of year for rosehip tea (a gracious source of vitamin C).

2 comments: