Monday, June 30, 2008

Sieben Lieder

Tagged by Q.

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. "Breakable" - Ingrid Michaelson

2. "You Can Breathe" - Jack's Mannequin

3. "Comptine D'un Autre Été - L'Après-Midi" - Yann Tiersen

4. "Let's Dance to Joy Division" - The Wombats

5. "Sleep" - Azure Ray

6. "Paris" - Yael Naïm

7. "Have a Little Faith in Me" - John Hiatt

Jess and Cassandra, you're it!

(Wie ihr sieht, fange ich nicht heute an, auf Deutsch zu schreiben [hier sehen] sondern morgen - ich dachte, es hätte keinen Sinn, die Anweisungen zu übersetzen, wenn ihr sie schon auf Englisch gelesen habt.)

translation:
(As you see, I am not beginning to write in German today [see here], rather tomorrow - I figured there was no point in translating the instructions when you had already read them in English.)

2 comments:

  1. Most of this music is new to me, I have some investigating to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: comment. I've got til this upcoming Saturday. Though the highlight is I get to see Forks, Washington so I guess it makes up for it. Maybe? ^_^ And it's weird, because I'm traveling with my family! I guess I just miss my house and things.

    Ooh, song tag game! =D

    ReplyDelete