Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A small confession, or, I make my concessions to the Grobanites

[N.B. If you are not a Josh Groban-lover this post will likely not interest you. Come back tomorrow, or read some old posts.]

Dear Grobanites,

I say I'm not a Josh Groban fan.

Which is true.

But -

he did this duet with Charlotte Church once.

I am a Charlotte Church fan. I own all her pre-crossover CDs. And I've listened to this duet a lot.

So there is this one song...

(Bonus!: There are ice skaters. And Charlotte's wearing a funny coat.)

So while I still don't like his music much, today I will concede that:

I like him here. I might even like him better than Charlotte in this song.

He has a very good gorgeous voice.

And he is pretty darn good-looking.

Sincerely,
cuileann

6 comments:

  1. Okay. So I *love* figure skating, but for once, I was like, "Stop showing me those ice dancers and show me Josh!"

    He is totally pretty darn good-looking and has the most amazing voice ever. And he was totally better than Charlotte Church (and he's nicer to look at, which makes me wonder why Charlotte had more camera time. Hmph).

    anilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I just LOVE his curly hair.

    And if chocolate could sing, it would sound like Josh Groban.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say... I love Josh Groban. I think he's really endearing, has an amazing voice, and is remarkably attractive.

    But I didn't always used to like him.

    So maybe he's an acquired taste.

    So I'll forgive you. ^_^

    p.s. The ice skaters were also highly amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm beginning to be annoyed at my own swooning (seriously). But... gorgeous sums up Josh Groban in one word rather nicely. :)
    -Rebecca Joy from LRRH-

    ReplyDelete
  5. *swoons* Now, where was I? Oh, yes. He is remarkably attractive. And his voice is incredibly gorgeous, and *swoons again*

    Anyway...
    I know Charlotte and Josh also sing the song "Somewhere" together. Perhaps you should check it out? :) *nudges Cuileann*

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't worry, i'm not a grobanite either. i do think his voice is beautiful and he's very good-looking, but he's just not my type.

    and oh, i love this song! i also liked celine dion's and andrea bocelli's version of it.

    ReplyDelete