Monday, September 8, 2008

Enna Isilee's Birthday Extravaganza!

This week in Enna Isilee’s big birthday contest, you must identify the novel this opening line belongs to:

“It’s amazing how much dying can do for a girl’s popularity.”

That’s all you have to do! E-mail Enna Isilee your answer at Books[at]Squeakybooks[dot]com . You get two entries for answering the question and five entries if you get it right. So you could get two entries just by e-mailing!

These entries go towards the weekly prizes and the grand prize. This week’s prize winners will be announced on Sunday, and the grand prize winner will be announced on Enna Isilee’s birthday, September 22nd.

Have fun!

12 comments:

  1. I emailed my answer, it's probably wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this one! It was a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sure I've read that line but I can't remember where.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love the author's name, then I really think I got it right. I love it too. Such a cool author name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and I emailed you yesterday, Ennalee. :-)

    anilee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, I forgot to say I emailed you two days ago! Lol. =D

    ~Lucy D =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in that I got it.

    *Paradox*

    ReplyDelete