Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Well, I AM the Idealist on the MBTI

The ideal meme, tagged by Q

Rules: if you're tagged, make sure to add one more ideal "thing" to the list, besides the items that are already there. Be as descriptive and random and silly as you want.

My ideal...

Snack: fresh steamed rice with butter and parmesan cheese

Day: would be spent someplace beautiful with close friends

Book: "accumulates power/ like a sky gathering clouds/ quietly, quietly,/ till the story rains around you."

Friend: is a little (or a lot) crazy, can be counted on (especially to be honest), is fun to be around and someone with whom I can talk easily

Weather: about sixty-five degrees, slightly overcast but with a sky of lovely clouds and a soft breeze

Adventure: takes place spontaneously and late at night, preferably involving swings or a bicycle, with a good soundtrack (even if only imagined).

I tag Taiger.

8 comments:

  1. Would another ideal adventure involve an old-fashioned merry-go-round or teeter totters? I know that's MY ideal adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A merry-go-round! Yes, most DEFINITELY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried rice prepared that way. Now I want to. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eating it like that since I was a wee child and it is DELICIOUS. You should try it; tell me if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the quote about your ideal book! a story raining around you is so wonderful. and oh, nightime adventures + imagined soundtracks are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. i just saw that your reading "interpreter of the maladies". that's one of my favorites! enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh, where is that book quote from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah Louise - It's from a Naomi Shihab Nye poem (hurrah!) called "Telling the Story."

    ReplyDelete