Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interview Meme

Tagged by Summermoon

What are your nicknames?
The only one derived from my nom d'internet is cuil.

What was the first movie you bought on VHS or DVD?
Hm...I'm trying to remember. Most of the few movies that I own personally were gifts, so I think Broken Wings, an Israeli movie.

What is your favorite scent?
The air by the sea!

What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to?
Germany. All of it, but especially Berlin - "Summer came, and Berlin was the most beautiful place on earth" - and the flavor of my times there, the dimension that my memories of it have taken on. Movies that show Berlin make me want to cry.

Do you trust easily?
To a certain extent, yes, but after that point, paranoia can strike even with my best friends! Sad, I know.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Think first, though I may not seem to.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Nothing in particular, just general malaise.

Do you have a good body image?
Hm...sometimes, but it is vair fragile/volatile.

What is your favorite fruit?
Tough question. I really can't pick...fresh summer strawberries are incomparable, but then what about frozen banana slices or fresh, ripe pineapple or pear?

What websites do you visit daily?
Google Reader, my e-mail inboxes, Facebook, StatCounter.

What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
Sleep, the internet, baking.

What kind of person do you think is the person who tagged you is?
Thoughtful and fun, with way more cool things about her than I will ever get to know.

What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
"Out Loud" - Dispatch

What's your favorite item of clothing?
Blue sweater or gray skinny jeans. Perhaps gray bermudas.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Rice Krispies don't taste like much to me. Rice Krispie treats I do not like.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground?
Pick it up, examine it, look around for an obvious owner, then pocket it. If it was somewhere where I could report it to a lost and found, then that next. If not, I'd keep it and save it!

What should you be doing right now?
Homework. Assembling a French composition that exists in two halves at present, reading the fourth act of a German play, or a short writing assignment for sociology.

I tag lishlove.

6 comments:

  1. I want to go to Europe someday. It would be so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I pronounce your full nom d'internet Cool-ee-ann, but your nickname like Quill. How do you pronounce yourself?

    I once read a book that had a gorgeous little German town in it, which was described as "Proof that God prefers Germany!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Proof that God prefers Germany? Ha, that's great. :)

    No one's ever guessed the right pronunciation - in fact, I should probably just do a public service announcement on this, hah - it's "KYIL-an." So "cuil" is "kyil."

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, i love Germany. Especially Berlin. I've been twice, and I need to get back there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Berlin's an absolutely stunning city, especially at night, I need to go back there someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh. Now I want to go to Germany. Probably should, since that's where my roots are.

    ReplyDelete