Saturday, November 1, 2008

Drumroll, please

Very early this morning, I cut up a bajillion pieces of paper with your names on it for your entries, threw them in my amazing Nepalese earflap hat, and The Freshman Across The Hall (thanks, Camilla!) drew five names out of it. The winners are...

enc

odessa

Summermoon

Edge


Winners, please e-mail me at wieeinlied[at]hotmail[dot]com with your addresses! And then if I have any more questions for you as I'm assembling your packages, I will have your e-mail addresses as well.

To all who took part, thank you. I enjoyed reading your responses each day, and entirely aside from the giveaway, I'm so glad that blogging's given me the chance to interact with all you lovely, interesting, intelligent people, and that I can look forward to many more wonderful conversations in this small corner of the internets. :)

with much appreciation,
cuileann

6 comments:

  1. Congrats you lucky bloggers, enjoy your prizes.

    *snifs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners, and I really enjoyed taking part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you too, Cuil.

    Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! I'm a winner!

    :D

    Thanks, Cuileann. I sent you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks cuileann!!! just sent you an e-mail!

    ReplyDelete