Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stories and photos coming soon!


I'm now back at school, after eight days in Iceland spent confusing my internal clock and my typing hands, getting in cars with strangers, emptying my savings, and doing my darndest to avoid frostbite - eight incredible days, in short. :)

Please do not imagine that that is the extent of what I have to say about that adventure; I will probably post more than you care to read. Here's your teaser photo, and for now I've got a German presentation on the Uncanny and E.T.A. Hoffmann to throw together for tomorrow, and some catch-up reading on your blogs and a few other favorites (I am definitely not masochistic enough to tackle all the blogs I subscribe to!).

P.S. If you use flickr, I'll probably upload more photos there than I will post here, so now would be a good time to add me as a contact if you haven't already! Same goes for Facebook - just email me (wie.ein.lied[AT]gmail[DOT]com) if you want to be FB friends and I'll tell you how to find me on there.

14 comments:

  1. YAY, I'm so excited to hear you had a great time, and I can't wait to read about your adventures and see all the lovely pictures on stalkerbook! :D I'd see Twitter updates from you occassionally last week and I'd smile. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excitedly anticipating this blog post. It is sure to be epic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Q - :) Mensch, the thought of my trip in ONE blog post makes my head spin! I'm thinking a handful of posts of less frightening length.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! a solo trip to iceland. that is so incredibly impressive. good for you!!! can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, i can't wait!
    i added you as a flickr contact.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, you glorious intrepid traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow, iceland! i am so so jealous. tell me, do all the people look like bjork? i have always wanted to go there...
    also, check out my new secret blog: heartshapedmorning.blogspot.com
    glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great photo, and if it's any indication of the other photos you took while in Iceland, we are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot WAIT to hear more about this. P.S. I added you on gchat. I'm lady.luck.05.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh heart-rock! I cant wait to hear and see all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i heart the heart rock. and btw, you rock! and, well, keep writing!

    xo,
    SL

    ReplyDelete