Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alas, no cats in this bag


I took a picture yesterday as I was emptying out my bag, because I think those "what's in my bag" posts give an interesting glimpse into a person's daily life.

The inventory:

- Sanrio wallet
- receipt from the post office
- water bottle
- San Francisco Ballet season brochure
- tissues
- cell phone
- Burt's Bees chapstick
- hand sanitizer (but I promise I am not a germophobe)
- combination lock for locker at the YMCA
- envelope of photo prints picked up from Walgreens
- bobby pins
- journal
- pen and pencil
- my keys (house, car, bike lock)
- the key to the house where I puppysit

Hm...I tag anyone who feels like doing this. Also Summermoon, PinkAppleCore, Gretchen, and Odessa, just for a start, but of course only if they want to.

17 comments:

  1. Sanrio! I definitely want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :)

    Yes, Sanrio has the best wallets. Cheap also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wallet is super cute! I kinda want to do this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) Gotta love Badtz-Maru. DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. from what I can see your bag is so cute and thanks for the tag, I'll have it up sooooon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm a pocket person. I really need to change this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels sort of secret-agenty to be staring at the contents of your bag. I like it. :)

    And of course I want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recognize that journal! At least, I think I do... did you get it at a Thai restaurant?

    ReplyDelete
  9. PinkAppleCore - Why thank you. My little sister picked it out for my Christmas present and I actually loved it; delightful happening, no?

    Priya - Good. :) Perhaps you should do it?

    Q - Pockets are excellent too. If they are deep enough, I think I prefer them.

    Summermoon - Ha! I can sort of see that now.

    Anna - As a matter of fact, I did...but it had already been written in when I got it; what a gyp, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a pocket person too... always overstuffed, it looks kind of ugly, actually... must change that.

    Thank you for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. mixedblessings - :) But you probably look like you have lots of stories. At least, that's what I think when I see someone with full pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  12. AAAH! I used to have a Sanrio wallet when I was about 12.. it was Little Twin Stars and I was so proud of it!! Really brings back memories..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y - Haha, whereas I've had one SINCE I was twelve. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh. I'm afraid my inventory would be very boring, as I am a pocket person, but this was so interesting! (And I love the layout, which I'm sure was changed long ago, but I've been a wee bit behind on the blog scene).

    ReplyDelete