Friday, May 1, 2009

From Upland

I took these pictures early in the morning at my uncle and aunt's house in Southern California.

It is an old house that used to have acres of orange trees all around it. Even on the small piece of land that is left to it, there still grow more oranges and grapefruits and lemons than my aunt knows what to do with.

My sister (the one who went to Mauritania, yes) will be married here in July.



Camellias are the ones I like so much that I wear them even after they have wilted.


There is the trampoline that I was on when I videochatted with some of you.


8 comments:

  1. hmm, i can imagine it being a beautiful wedding. Congrats to her. I love the stairs, the house is homey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I live very near Upland. I assume you're referring to the city and not just up land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so beautiful!
    What a wonderful place for a wedding :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like a celebrity sighting to see that trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful place to get married! **Fairytale**

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just showing my husband your photographs, telling him how interesting you are...

    ReplyDelete