Saturday, May 30, 2009

More from SoCal

Little Sister and I took many pictures in the car to stave off boredom.

The Emmasaurus

I'm happy I got a picture of her smiling for real.

I did not drop my camera in the pool. Go me!

Fro-yo was had. This is not vanilla, by the way, it's the peanut butter from Golden Spoon and it was wonderful.

My littlest cousin made my dad draw with her for a while. They both did speed drawings of me watching them over the top of the couch:



The Central Valley, once again...



9 comments:

  1. fun! it looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is so happy. :) I wish I was in California now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, those are awesome, especially the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the coloring on the one with the blue and the feet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, you guys look like you have So much fun. I love the drawings too =) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics! <3
    Looks like you guys had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved this tour through your life (or a day or so in your life).

    Very glad you did not drop the camera. Once in Venice I fell into the canal while saving my camera. I lost my new pants and shirt, but I still have the camera.

    ReplyDelete