Friday, May 29, 2009

Things that are making me happy



The super-macro setting on my camera.

The cellist at Powell Station yesterday. I stopped and listened for a long time. I've never heard a busker play so beautifully before. Second week in a row I've fallen slightly in love while in the public trans system.

Grace Cathedral in the fog.

Pondering baking school.

"Skinny Love." This song owns my soul lately. Spesh the guitar.

Being on roofs.

The beach at night. Stars and the lights of ships on the horizon and the breaking waves white under a big moon. And somehow the air smells saltier at night.

8 comments:

  1. I love love love the beach at night. And the new layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! I've never been to the beach at night, but I've always wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking school! Totally. And I've never been on a roof! That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mist! SO MYSTICAL,
    BEACHES at night are magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just reading these lists inspires happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous you have a beach so close to you...!

    && I loooove macro photography!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh I love fog!! <3
    And the beach in the early early morning (but since i'm NOT a morning person) or late at night is just like another world! And in winter too! haha
    Some nights the salty beach air even makes it way to my apartment... x

    ReplyDelete