Thursday, May 28, 2009

Postcard, anyone?

I'm going to Arizona next week to hang out with the incomparable Miss Erin and Faith, and I thought I'd start a new [for me] traveling tradition. [Credit for the idea goes to Sarah Von, who did this when she went to South America, which is maybe a slightly more interesting destination than Phoenix.]

So anyway, here's the dealio: I will let you know when I have travel plans [like I am right now], and if you want a postcard from wherever I am going, let me know and I'll write and mail you one while I'm there.

You can email me with your address at wie.ein.lied[AT]gmail[DOT]com. Or if I already have your address, you can let me know in the comments that you want a dispatch from the desert. Non-USians, you too.

8 comments:

  1. I want a postcard!

    You have my address, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Postcard, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have my address? I'd love a postcard too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are SO lucky! And I'd love a postcard: do you have my address? (you should have it from Maya...?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love a postcard, I mailed you a letter today!!

    Did you happen to get my other one, I mailed it a while ago...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I emailed you, but could I hava postcard please?

    I'll promise to try not to neglect m internet social life in the future for the sake of boringly dull work and job applications!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bambola - Now I do!

    Priya - Yep! Shall do.

    pinkapplecore - Yes yes I did! I got it the same day I mailed my first to you. And another one? Yaaay!

    Somnite - Hehe, got yer email. Bueno.

    ReplyDelete