Tuesday, July 21, 2009

What on earth we will do

I'm in a rattley mood lately. I can't find the right thing to do, or I can never find it early enough in the night. Among other things, I'm full of price quotes for plane tickets and starting to feel a little worried that I'm making the world too small too fast [arrogant thought, arrogant me].

I want my paycheck.

Am I posting too often?

I wish I could live alone for a while. I spent too much time with my family during Wedding Week and now everything they do is making me crazy.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about needing "alone time", my family drives me mad if I am around them too long... I still live at home though but I am lucky that when they are at work I am home (my Dad works at home too but that is a comfort) and when I am at work, they are home. It works well like that, apart from on weekends when we are all here and invariably my Mum and sister and having a bit of a screaming match! Oh well...

    Have you thought about off-setting your flights and making them carbon neutral? A little more $$ but worth it if it is bothering your conscience. Where in Australia are you visiting?

    I enjoy your posts, they are always the right length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never post too often and you can rest assured that even though the world may be discovered, there will always be people who aren't.

    Beg for the paycheck and go poetry-busking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got the coolest friends (and that's because you've earned them).

    I'm in a rattley mood, too. Maybe you need a day of extreme photography and a night of sorting through the best images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine to want to be alone. When my father goes on motorcycle trips I get more done when he's away then when he's not. Especially cleaning "did you tie the garbage bag up?" "Nope dad I left it open for the trash to fall out (sarcastic)."

    *not blogging to much, promise*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lock yourself in your room and don't come out except for work, walks, and food. :)

    ReplyDelete