Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All the Liv-long day (Perth part five)



Lovely last evening at Liv's. She cooked again (she is a savvy one in the kitchen). We watched a British movie. We ate fairy bread. She tried to teach me to hula hoop. (I still can't, but she can with the utmost grace.)

I remember hanging my laundry in her backyard. It amazed me to be hanging my laundry to dry in Australia, under Australia's stars. I felt like I was in a poem.

In the morning I try to discover how to make her skip work again. No success there.

We drive to Liv's work-land and I get to see her desk, and then I am passed off to Amanda and her origami minions.

Writing this post makes me kind of sad. I got to spend just enough time with Liv to know that she is a brilliant co-adventuress and a kindred spirit of the highest order whom I love even more in person. Just enough time to miss her a lot when she crosses my mind.




3 comments:

  1. Nyawwww my dear! ....I love you. I love you. I love you. I tried to write what you mean to me, what emotions you envoke, how I feel about you, but I failed. All I can say is, I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! so beautiful and so sad! You both are amazing.

    ReplyDelete