Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Perth, part four

Tuesday morning Liv and I met up with Mamda again for a wander at King's Park, which has the best view of Perth.










After that, Liv and I went to the Peel Zoo with Shannon and her Ava, which is one of the best places I've ever been because they let you pet EVERYTHING. I didn't take many pictures there, so I made a gallery for you of some of Shannon's and Liv's photos. Go look, it's all us with adorable animals. Me kissing a baby kangaroo, etc.














6 comments:

  1. <3<3<3

    I still think that was one of THE best days I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i lovee that one of the flowers, and the snake, and lol @ liv.
    ps this was monday love, not tuesday. cos you left wednesday yes, & tuesday was giglia day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bambola - yes, I couldn't have to done it in one post. :)

    minteva - oh YEAH. you're right. tuesday is giglia day. of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO COOL!

    Oh hey, I finally got your postcard! I should send you one. =)

    ReplyDelete