Saturday, November 28, 2009

Queensland, part one

I arrive in Queensland late at night. A marvelous sky full of stars, one marvelous little bloggy sister.




When daylight comes I find out that it is very very beautiful there.




Summermoon and I went to walk on this beach (i.e. we did not wear swimsuits). So we ended up swimming in our clothing. Cotton gets heavy and a little scandalous, but it makes you feel like a nymph the way it floats around you.



And we make a pavlova. A delicious, very antipodean meringue-y dessert with passion fruit and strawberries and mango and kiwi on top. Oh-so nice.



Summermoon's secret: She is savvy in the kitchen. Quite savvy.



5 comments:

  1. Secret indeed! I had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I haven't eaten kiwi in such a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like being described as savvy, thank you. Pirates are win.

    I also like remembering all this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the beach made me gasp. *-*

    ReplyDelete