Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday inspirations



My rat's little hands. Clean and careful and clever

People in love, especially newlyweds, especially my sister and her husband (they have been married four months now and were visiting us this week). We all went walking at Fort Funston and I couldn't take enough pictures of the spaces between their sides and elbows (contracting and expanding), the way they turn their heads to listen to each other.

The Russian alphabet and the sound of my mouth trying out its words.

Maya's poems

Funny postures

Remembering when Ellie was here. Texting with her in bed during her morning commute.

Yann Tiersen [composer].

Hogwarts.

Stained glass. I bought a big book of it when I missed my train to church on Sunday. I sliced all the pages out and now I'm wallpapering my room with them.

Late nights + dim lighting + creative work.

Scent associations.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! :)

    I love the mention about late nights, dim lighting, and creative work -- so cozy-sounding. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this list a lot. you have such a way of saying things. and being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hogwarts... :) You are very inspirational too, cuileann.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like dim lighting, its strange and romantic.

    ReplyDelete