Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things that are making me happy

ily


rain

highways

driving with phampants

songs I know from Guitar Hero

baby carrots

realizing how much I've improved my study habits

music: Lisa Mitchell and Death Cab

a possible on-campus job

a flat-rate box from my parents packed full of tangerines from California

laughing at Plato

reading aloud from Jane Eyre at night with my friends

seeing The Princess and the Frog with my old roomie. New Orleans, twenties glam, Disney princess happiness. And at the $3 theater!

in church when you all say "Peace" to one another

Grooveshark

my hot water bottle

free on-campus yoga classes + the hilarity of a too-slippery yoga mat

8 comments:

  1. Plato can be quite hilarious at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad people think Plato is hilarious! Because he is! (Even though my dry philosophy teacher didn't think so.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving with you made me happy too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassandra - Good.

    Plato - Gracious, you are ahead of the game. I didn't even glance at Plato until last week.

    Heather, Priya - Yes! It pleases me that I'm not the only one also!

    phampants - Thanks for asking me along.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A too slippery yoga mat, eh? That does sound hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!
    I love that you're also a fan of Death Cab, saying the peace and rain. ME TOO.
    And your parents sending you tangerines? That's just all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgie - Yes...if only you could have seen.

    Gabi - Ahh kindred spirit!

    ReplyDelete